The Field Is White

The Field Is White
Doctrine & Covenants 4:4

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Happy Happy Day! February 2, 2015

Momma Beach's BFF & Elder Beach's 2nd Mom was called to be a Relief Soceity Teacher.  This was his reply to his father's email:

Heather will do fine!  The Lord qualifies the called!  He doesn't call the qualified. He makes us into what we need to be so we can help out all those who need us!
I accept your challenge!  I actually want to try to finish it at least two more times before I come home.
This last week was great!  I had my first baptism!  He is going to make such a great member!  Every time we would teach him, he would say, it feels like I have already known these things... and then it hit me.

Missionary work isn't about teaching new principles to people. It is re-teaching and helping them remember what they already knew at one point in life!

I am so excited for this upcoming week! Oh yeah, on the 20th, Elder Christofferson is coming to visit and speak to the mission!
That is all that really happened this week!  Hope you have a great day!  Love you! Stay safe!


Love,
Elder Beach



A few of Elder Beach's Facebook post from the previous weeks:

February 1, 2015
From my parent's wedding in 1992.  
Grandpa Beach passed away February 1, 1995.

Today marks the 20th year that my Grandpa, Gary Alan Beach passed away. He passed away 4 months before I was born. Although I never had the chance to meet him, he has made such an impact in my life. All the stories I have heard about him makes me so excited to meet him in Heaven! I know he has been a guardian angel, especially on my mission! I love you grandpa! See you soon!
#FamiliesAreForever



We Always have time to share the good news that 
our Savior and Redeemer lives! 
It's the best news that we can share!


Greatness is only achieved in the absence of fear.


YOU can achieve anything! 
Nothing is stopping you, but yourself from doing whatever your heart desires!




Don't be afraid to be yourself! You are special in your own way! You are here to make a difference. 
"There is no one alive who is you-er than YOU" -Dr. Suess
"But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light"





No comments:

Post a Comment