The Field Is White

The Field Is White
Doctrine & Covenants 4:4

Monday, March 31, 2014

Good Bye Cary, Ello Fayetteville!

Ello
So as you can tell. I got transferred to Fayetteville. My new companion is Elder Vaterlaus. He is from Mesa, Arizona. He's been out for 16 months. He is super funny. Uhh, new apartment is nice. We're on the 3rd floor. uhh. What else. OH, I don't know if Dominiic already told you. But so when we stopped by their house for the first time. Chris didn't recognize me. He answered the door. He's like "Hey! You must be the new missionary what's your name?" He looks down at my name tag says “Hey we have the same....wait a sec! PARKER!!!! NOOO WAYY!" It was pretty funny. He went and got Dominiic in the other room and she started to freak out, she attacked me with a hug. I cannot believe how big Rex is now! He is a talker! Umm, I don't really know what else to say. Oh! Diana Davidson, she messaged me a few months ago saying I should be on the look-out for an Elder who is in the Raleigh mission until he gets his Visa. Elder Austin, well sure enough he is in this area! So we talked for a bit about them. Uhh that's kinda all for this week,
So me being in Fayetteville will either make me want to continue to be in the Army or not we'll see ;)
Well I gotta go. I'll talk to you later! Love ya! Bye
Elder Beach

Believe it or not, this was a Candide shot!... I don't think I spelt that right...
(Not correcting this comment is killing the secretary/editor in Momma Beach, but I will leave it in its original form for posterity)

Gettin' out the swirly straw I got for Christmas!

Had to get one last picture where it happened....
(I'm guessing where the bad accident happened?)

I love the Johnson's! Gonna miss them so much!

Can't remember if it's Tom Sawyer or Huckleberry Finn, I think it's Tom Sawyer... But I was Tom Sawyer for a few hours painting a members white fence! :) look at me using literature!

Bishop Farnsworth and part of his family

Brother Anderson, Cary 1st Ward Mission Leader!! Love that man!

Last preparation day with the Holly Springs District.  Gonna miss them!

Everyone said that we were brothers since we look so much a like... the Roberts Family!

Finally met my youngest cousin! Ayden!

No comments:

Post a Comment