The Field Is White

The Field Is White
Doctrine & Covenants 4:4

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Monday's Email - June 16, 2014


I will be a trainer now and moving back to the Fayetteville Apartment.

What the heck are you thinking!?  I cannot believe you got me another GPS!  I cannot express how grateful I am!  Thank you so much!  I really love the Sons of Helaman necklace as well!  I loved it all! Thank you so much!

[Chris & Dominiic are getting married June 28 and relatives will be attending the wedding]  I am going to ask if I can go on exchanges on Sundays and go to the 4th Ward in case Grandma comes.  I don't feel like it would be fair to my greenie, especially with him just coming out. You are a lot more homesick your first few weeks. 

Yeah no, that's not "girl's camp".  Camping consists of tents and nature, not a huge mansion and bowling.  And, in the 3rd Ward you're not camping unless someone almost dies!

[Aunt Jessie ran the Drop 13]…OOO fun! I wish I could have run that with them!   

[Regarding family dinner]  Mmmmmm baked beans and potato salad. My mouth is watering. I might have told you but I Love, Bush's Baked Beans!

Okay, this might sound like a joke, but I'm dead serious.  Can you send me some Cafe Rio?  Put it in a Styrofoam box with Dry Ice and ship it here?  I cannot tell you how bad I am craving it.

[Regarding the Caruso Family (see previous post)—They have 3 missionaries serving right now, with a 4th ready to serve soon!]  Yeah! Seriously! Their daughter gets back this Friday actually.

I'm not joking about the Cafe Rio. The nearest one is in Virginia.  I've been thinking about saving up the money y'all send me and giving it to Chris and Dominiic to make a road trip up there, paying for gas and the Cafe Rio, to bring to me.

[With Elder Beach talking about Café Rio, that reminded Momma Beach that she wrapped a new pair of slacks in a Café Rio bag (yes, I am horrible, that has already been determined.) ] Awe man. Oh well. It's okay! maybe I wasn't supposed to get the package for a reason!

I would really love Cafe Rio. That would be the best package ever.  Like hands down.  Like I am smiling from ear to ear because you said you would work on it.  

[Regarding becoming a trainer] And I don't really have a choice, but to be ready for tomorrow.  Keep me in your prayers!

Okay, well I gotta get going.  And yes I seriously would cry if I was able to get Cafe Rio.  I'd probably give her a hug too!  I can't stop smiling.  I am so giddy right now.  I can't get over it!

I love being a missionary!  It is so great!  It is the hardest thing I have ever loved to do!  It's more of a mental game than anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment