The Field Is White

The Field Is White
Doctrine & Covenants 4:4

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Serving in the Land of Manners

This week was really great! We had a lesson with a referral we received from the Abney's (Senior mission couple). We taught a lesson to T. He is getting married to a member on Saturday.  He wants to be baptized really bad.  They are already planning to go to the temple as soon as they can.  He is just really solid!  But it gets even better!  His friend, C, was there too.  He was very interested and wants to learn more.  We left a baptismal date with both of them for January 3rd, they both accepted.  I am really excited about this!  Finally seeing fruits of my labor!

Elder Lindley is my new companion and from Wellsville, Utah.  He is definitely a better cook than I am.  

I wish I didn't have to shave. I did a little experiment I went two days without shaving.  Man! I had a full-on beard.  Keith would be so proud.

It is hilarious here.  If someone sneezes, like the WHOLE library right away says "Bless you", like in unison (that's right I used a big word. Dex would be so proud.) I just sneezed and that happened. Then Elder Steingraber sneezed like one minute later and got the same response.

Love you!

Love,

Elder Beach



No comments:

Post a Comment