The Field Is White

The Field Is White
Doctrine & Covenants 4:4

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Planning, Quidditch and Vadering


We had a great week last week. We met with T*, on Thursday. He has had a word of wisdom problem. But when we stopped by, he was 4 days without smoking! It's super exciting! He's really close to baptism! So is Darren! We just need to meet his parents but they are so busy! I'll send some pics. Love you!
Love,
Elder Beach



Our window one morning after having it open over night


Elder Steingraber stole my camera on exchanges and took a bunch of pictures and videos with Elder Lindley


My new shoes I bought (thank you Carsons and Grandpa for the money!)


We had a little fun after planning one night. We had a quidditch match.





 Believe it or not, I am eating really healthy now. I have oatmeal with a protein shake and Bananas or Strawberries every morning.

Being the Star Wars nerd that Elder Lindley is, I was surprised he had never heard of "Vadering"... 
so he was pretty excited when I introduced it to him.


I found this shirt in the apartment! It fits perfectly. I think I might keep it!


 So I found out that in a few weeks, I find out the exact date I come home and at 18 months. I get to start applying to colleges and scholarships and what not.... WHERE DID THE TIME GO!?

No comments:

Post a Comment