The Field Is White

The Field Is White
Doctrine & Covenants 4:4

Monday, February 10, 2014

Elder Beach Stays - Elder Buckner Goes

The Bishop, of the ward I am serving in, works at Epic Games!
They are the makers of Gears of War and some other games. 
You could say I had fun!

This guy is from a video game called "Unreal Tournament" I believe.

This is Marcus from the Gears of War games.


 Me, Elder Buckner, Sister Hardy and Sister Smith. The missionaries in the Cary 1st Ward!

The missionaries with Brother Anderson, the Ward Mission Leader

Us with the Anderson's! Don't want Elder Buckner to leave.

Sums up our companionship. He's all lovey dovey. And you know me. I don't hug anyone.. So yeah.

Putting the mustaches to good use, that we got from Erin.

Had a lot of fun last night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment