The Field Is White

The Field Is White
Doctrine & Covenants 4:4

Monday, February 3, 2014

What's this? a HAND WRITTEN letter?

January 20, 2014

BEACH FAMILY    

Sorry I haven't written in so long.  I guess since I am injured & can't play basketball I don't really have a choice :) Things are going pretty great though!  WE finally have people to teach!  A single Mom & her 16 year old son.

It's so crazy that I have been out for almost half a year!  It's going by so fast, but the saying is true "Some weeks feel like days and days feel like weeks."

Thank you, Mom, for sharing that poem from one of your friend's missionary.  I loved it & actually wrote it out and have it hanging in front of my study desk.  I love writing letters, I just have a small problem, I don't know what to talk about.

The "Beautiful Savior" pictures are awesome.  I love them!  As well as the keychain & "17 Points" cards!

Tonight some members are taking us out to RED ROBIN... Yummm!

Tomorrow night we have dinner with different members from New York.  Last time we had Crickets!  Who eats cricktes these days? Well we DID! and they are actually kind of good... covered in chocolate.

Sexy Dexy, what have you been up to? Stayin in School and out of trouble, right?  How's Marsha doing? Takin good care of her? [Marsha is a 1997 Mazda]  You should start looking for a job so you have one during the summer!  Get that extra $ $.  I hear you are going to Prom!  You better behave yourself on the dance floor :) I've seen your dance moves!

Oh, this last Monday, Elder Buckner hurt his ankle pretty bad and can hardly walk on it.  And we wanted to check the mail.  I got the idea of getting my chair (has wheels on it) and using it as a wheel chair.  (poor people wheel chair) # (Hashtag, for you Mom & Dad) #BESTIDEAEVER.  After checking the mail we got distracted & started rolling around the parking lot, I'm sure we looked like idiots, but it was so much FUN!

That's all for now I guess, be safe!

Love Y'all!

Love,

Elder Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment