The Field Is White

The Field Is White
Doctrine & Covenants 4:4

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Apprentice becomes the Master...

So you can follow along with Elder Beach’s letter, we started re-doing the basement, Dexter got asked to the Sweetheart’s Dance and I sent the two free ties I received from the lady at Macey’s.


Monday, February 17, 2014

I am doing great!

Had Transfers on Tuesday!  Elder Russon is my new companion.  He is from Tooele. He actually worked downtown not too far from where you work. He worked for Disney Interactive! He seems pretty nice.

Yeah so we were told to stay indoors for Wednesday and Thursday and Friday, I think. No bueno... But then Saturday we spent all day out on our bikes, even though there is still a lot of snow on the ground. We tried contacting a few former investigators.

Oh yeah our power went out for a few hours one day. I don't remember which. Yeah, I actually looked at the pictures first cause I am so excited! and I saw the couch, I said man, y'all must be goin’ all out. Getting new furniture as well! Then I read that it was from Heather. I love the tile! Looks good! I want a say in what carpet goes in! :(

I went to school with her older brother Oliver. He went on his mission to Brazil and I guess he had to come back because he needed surgery on his knees? I don't know.

Yes I got the package! I loved it! I love the pants and I don't know what you are talking about! I love the tie! It's a Laurent Bennet! Those are some pretty good ties! I don't plan on burning any ties. Oh did I tell you how many ties I have? So I came out with like 9 or 10. Well, I have like 53 now*. From buying a few and then trading with other Elders! ;) I am the Tie Trading Master! Well, Elder Buckner is, he taught me the way of the tie, but now, the apprentice is now the Master! ;) haha. I miss y'all that's all for this week. I don't have my camera with me so I'll send you pictures later. Love y'all!

Love,

Elder Beach

*Elder Beach's father said this is why he wasn't transferred... he doesn't have enough luggage to transport his ties!

No comments:

Post a Comment