The Field Is White

The Field Is White
Doctrine & Covenants 4:4

Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter - April 20, 2014



I saw the Worthington Easter Egg hunt. I cannot believe how good Dex is looking! Holy crap!  I am glad I have started to work out!  I need to keep up with him!



Yesterday we went to the 1st Counselors house for dinner.  They had their extended family there as well. During the Easter Egg hunt, I got super homesick - Just remembering doing that with both families, helping the smaller ones find eggs.  Then it got me thinking even more... After the mission, I am going to be dating to find a wife.  That kinda scared me.  I am going to be looking for my eternal companion, to start a family.

After thinking about that, that was all I could think about.  I cannot wait to have a family of my own. It's gonna suck [having to wait] and I wish I can just fast forward to where I have a steady job, and my family, and everything is going great.  But I know that we have to go through what we don't want to, so that we can learn from those experiences.

I miss y'all so much!  Hope you had a great Easter!

Love,

Elder Beach

Oh wait I do have one picture, I opened my Easter package at Chris'.
I think he and Dom had more fun than I did with those things.
[it is a chocolate maze with a candy ball]

No comments:

Post a Comment