The Field Is White

The Field Is White
Doctrine & Covenants 4:4

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Raleigh Temple Day!

We got to go to the Raleigh Temple last week!  The Raleigh Temple is in Cary (my first area, and shares a parking lot with the Cary 1st Ward) so I saw my old District!

Elder Vaterlaus and Elder Beach



My New District: Elder McHan from Idaho, Elder Koopmans from St. George, Elder Vaterlaus from Mesa, Elder Austin from Florida, me, and Elder Evans from Riverton

Hola.
So Friday night we get a call from our District Leader, "Elders! Are y'all ready to be in a tri-panionship!?" Elder Austin, the Visa waiter, finally got his Visa and is going to Brazil! So for the next transfer I will be in a trio with my District Leader-Elder McHan, and Elder Vaterlaus.  I am super excited for the trio ! It is going to be so much fun!  I will probably "kill off" Elder McHan. (Be his last companion in the mission)  It's going to be interesting getting everything situated.
Love ya –

Elder Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment