The Field Is White

The Field Is White
Doctrine & Covenants 4:4

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Short and Sweet

Everything is going great!  I HAVE MY FIRST BAPTISM THIS SATURDAY! :D I am so excited for it! We have 6 total Baptismal Dates! One this Saturday, 3 on June 14th, one on the 21st and one on July 12th! I am so happy!

Dad, I saw the picture of you and DaVien.  What the heck kind of shirt are you wearing?  I could not see you wearing that!  That's funny, you do look like PitBull.
Pit Bull? What do you think?
I've decided what I want to do when I get home, not school wise, but home wise. I want to live at home for a long time.  I want to fix it up even more when I get back.  Like when I get back to start working on the backyard.  Build a new patio with brick, get a fire pit, build or buy a gazebo, redo the grass so there's not those dead spots.  I'm hoping to maybe actually buy it from you later on :) (Momma Beach only posts this for future reference when she wants to get the backyard fixed up)

That's great about Dex! Glad to know he is having a great time in High School! I'm sure he will love being the Jr. Boys ASC! What exactly will he be doing? (E. Beach’s Brother was elected to a Class Office at his school)

I don't really have much to talk about this week.  I can't believe it is my birthday either! I'm turning 19! Doesn't feel right!

I hope everything is going great back home.  Love ya!

Elder Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment