The Field Is White

The Field Is White
Doctrine & Covenants 4:4

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

E-mail June 30, 2014

Training isn't as bad as I thought it would be.  I just still hate getting up at 6:30 in the morning . Elder Rawlings is a great missionary!  He loves hard work.  On Saturday we tracted for 5 hours.  That was fun. Met quite some interesting people.

Almost got mauled by a pittbull (no such thing as a Nanny Dog).  We got chased by a HUGE Pitt bull , that was pretty crazy!  It was comin at me on the bike and so i kicked it in the head...

We got a referral from one of our investigators. Her name is P.  She is such a nice lady. She's probably around grandma's age. She is so ready for the gospel.  Her husband died about a year ago I think, she has all sorts of medical problems and I know the Gospel will help her!

How did Dex like Trek?  I know I always said I would never do Trek again, but I totally miss it.  It was such a great experience for me.  I wish I would have taken "spiritual things" a lot more seriously back home.  Oh, well.  We learn.

How was Tammy's baptism?  What do you think of her family? That's exciting the Karlissa was able to Skype for her baptism!  I don't think President Bernhisel would have allowed that.  Because we were in bed by the time she was baptized.  She got baptized at 8PM right?

Uhh, that just about does it. I heard Chris and Dominiic's wedding went great!  We actually stopped by the Schleich's, they are good friends with Chris and Dom, also members.  Sister Schleich took pictures for them . I was a little bummed about not being able to go, but oh well.  I'm already in a ward where my uncle lives!  That still is crazy to me and other missionaries.  Oh well. We know for sure that I was meant to be here!

That's all for now! Hope you have a great week! Love ya!

Love,

Elder Beach

Elder Beach and Elder McHan
Got me a Roo Cup a few weeks ago!
You pay $7 for it you get a free refill the first time. 
Then every time you go you only have to pay 25 cents for a refill!


Elder Buckner's Prosperity
Elder Rawlings is being trained by Elder Beach and 
Elder Beach was trained by Elder Buckner


 Scalloped Potatoes with cheese, oregano and ham!
Yes! that is home-made from scratch!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment