The Field Is White

The Field Is White
Doctrine & Covenants 4:4

Monday, August 25, 2014

Hump Day Week Full of Miracles

We've had a great week. Full of Miracles.


Wednesday we were biking down Rosehill and I saw a man with his daughter walking down the street. He looked familiar.

As we got closer to him. I realized it was JASON! A little background, Jason was an investigator we taught when we were in a trio in Spring Lake. He and his wife Julie were taking the discussions and pretty close to baptism. But they fell of the grid. We could not get in contact with them no matter what. 

So when I noticed it was Jason, I was like Elder Rawlings it's Jason! and at that time he had no idea who Jason was. 

We bike to catch up with Jason and we talk, sure enough he remembers me. 

We talked for a bit and got his new address. Then stopped by the next day and re-taught the Restoration. Then at the end of the lesson they committed to a new baptismal date! It was such a miracle. My "hump" day was just full of fun and lessons. I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment