The Field Is White

The Field Is White
Doctrine & Covenants 4:4

Monday, August 25, 2014

Cafe Rio Can "Make" a Mission!!

August 22, 2014

I love Missionary Momma's!! A very sweet fellow MM, living in Fayetteville NC made Elder Beach Cafe Rio tonight for dinner! We are grateful for her willingness to do this despite having knee surgery recently and trying to prepare her 2nd grade classroom for school next week. She sent me these great pics! I love seeing my boy! We love you Elder Parker Beach and Jena Mendoza Salazar and Family!! Thank you so much!!!

"So my family (mostly husband) had the great opportunity to make Cafe Rio's delicious sweet pork taco salad. Elder Beach had the biggest smile on his face as soon as he realized what he was about to eat. He was in good spirits and we had a great discussion over dinner. I am so grateful to have had this opportunity. I know that there are so many MM's who take good care of my son in the Nebraska Omaha Mission and I am blessed to be able to pay it forward."




My son just got off work and got the leftovers.  He LOVED IT J


I am seriously so happy for what the Salazars did!  It really made my mission. It was great!  It tasted pretty close to it too!  It was funny they were asking Elder Jensen and I how to make the plates and what not.
Love,
Elder Beach



No comments:

Post a Comment