The Field Is White

The Field Is White
Doctrine & Covenants 4:4

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Just another week...

HOWDY!

I don't really have anything to talk about from this last week. It was just a regular week. Trying to find, and teach. Could you also send some more easy recipes? Love ya!

No I am not getting transferred. Sleeping a lot better.

Well this last week we met Joe. He is the neighbor of someone we are already teaching. We stopped by his place because no one was home at the place we wanted to go to. So we did what we call "Principle Proximity Knocks" where we just knock a few doors in the area before leaving. And we found him. He actually lived in Salt Lake City a while back. He said he took a tour of Temple Square. Said he really enjoyed it. And he loves how we are all very nice. We are meeting with him tomorrow to teach him the Restoration. Hopefully that goes well!

Time is really going fast for me too! I cannot believe I've already been companions with Elder Rawlings for two transfers now. We have finally finished his "training" from the 12 Week Program Booklet that we train out of. I cannot believe that I've been out for how long I have been out for now. It feels like it was yesterday I got my call, reading it when I just barely got back from St. George. Time is a very crazy thing!
I am so jealous about the Comic Con again! I really wish I could go! Oh, Well, I've got more important things to do right now. I hope you have fun and stay safe! Love you!

Love,

Elder Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment