The Field Is White

The Field Is White
Doctrine & Covenants 4:4

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

October 13, 2014 Email Correspondence

Well, we went to the Temple this last Friday and had Zone Training on Wednesday.  I put the Ridgeways on the prayer roll.  Because of those two events, it was a really slow week to do missionary work.  It's about an hour and a half drive to Zone Training so that took all day Wednesday.  Then it is a 2 hour drive to the Temple.  So that took all day Friday.

We met again with our investigator, he is really on board to be baptized.  He just has to ask his parents permission.  After that it's all downhill from there.

We didn't have a chance to do any service this week.  Which is sad, I like doing service because it gives me an opportunity to get into shorts.;)

We were stuck at the church a few times due to the pouring rain, and did not want to walk home in the rain in our suits.

I don't really remember what I've had to eat this week. We did have tacos on Wednesday though.

New apartment is nice and big.  Well bigger than the tiny one in Fayetteville.  I'll send pics next week.

We as a District wore our District ties to Zone Conference, and everyone got a kick out of that.

(Mom sends matching ties for each new companionship… apparently I really liked this certain tie because I had already sent it.  Elder Beach suggested that if I send one more of the same tie, he would have enough for his District – Win! Win!)

No comments:

Post a Comment