The Field Is White

The Field Is White
Doctrine & Covenants 4:4

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

October 20, 2014

I actually just received an email from Elder Rawlings.  One of the investigators that we found and started to teach is getting baptized next week!  I am so excited and glad to hear that he is finally getting baptized!  

Enduring to the End
Since I like to run, I see Enduring to the End like I see running.  In order to gain our fullest potential we must, Endure to the End.  Unfortunately it is not all easy.  In Cross Country, you have to run a 5K. In order to be successful you have to set a comfortable and steady race, you don't want to go too fast in the beginning and hit a wall in the middle but you also don't want to go too slow and miss the opportunity you would have had if you went your "perfect" pace.  Now, it takes a lot of practice to build "endurance" to get that perfect pace, but as we practice to be better, we run into obstacles on our path, a fallen branch, you twist your ankle, you trip and fall. Because of those obstacles you get off the path and lose your pace. Enduring is all about getting back up and continuing to try your hardest.


Elder Buckner (my trainer) goes home in 2 days!  He is seriously like the older brother I never had.  I love that kid! or MAN, I guess I should say.

My District (notice our matching ties)
Elder Mood, Elder Burrell, Sister McDonald, Elder McDonald, Elder Abney, Sister Abney, me, Elder Steingraber (District leader). 
Front row: Sister Golden, Sister Arave, Sister Smith and Sister Jones.
I came out with Elder Steingraber and Sister Smith! It's a fun District!



How Is Your Scripture Reading Going?

It really is not easy to stay in the boat in the time that we are living in today. But our Heavenly Father knew hard times would come so he gave us resources to help us stay in the boat like scriptures and praying! Things will get shaky, but we will always be able to ride through the storm.


The choice is OURS. It's what we make of the hard things we go through.

Some Early Halloween Fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment