The Field Is White

The Field Is White
Doctrine & Covenants 4:4

Thursday, August 22, 2013

August 19, 2013


Dear Mom & Dad,

This is the hardest thing I have ever done.  I never thought being away from you guys for so long could impact me like this.  I am having a really hard time adjusting here.  I don't get to email until Wednesday.  I just don't know if I can do this.  I keep asking God for comfort & to understand the gospel.

We started teaching an "investigator" the other day and prepared a lesson on who Heavenly Father is.  I set up this great lesson and when it comes time to teach, my mind goes blank from all the pressure.  It's just hard for me because I am trying my best, and praying for the Spirit to be there and to help me teach.

Other than the classes, I am having such a great time here!  I have yet to see Steve (Haglund) or Will (Anderl).  I feel as if when I see them I will feel more comforted & not so alone.

I feel like I am getting fat already.  We have a choice between 3 Entrees and I always choose all 3.  I haven't been running in a while also, so that is kind of sad but anyways it is very fun here, meeting so many new people from different places around the world.

I love you guys.  Give some love to Brillo and Buddy for me!

Love,

Elder Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment