The Field Is White

The Field Is White
Doctrine & Covenants 4:4

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Good and Bad Week - Letter August 24, 2013

Dear Mom,

This week has been good and bad.  The majority of this week I have been sick physically and mentally.  I have thrown up a lot this past week and have been having pain around my appendix.  I have also felt very homesick.  It is hard for me to concentrate on what I am doing because of all the pain I have been going through.  I can really feel the devil trying to get me to not go on this mission, but he cannot stop me, my heart, mind and strength is in this mission.  I know that if I go home, I will not only get a hard time from some people, I will regret it and beat myself up inside for not enduring these small trials I am going through.  I am going to finish strong.  So when it comes to Judgement day, I can say I did my best.

I cannot wait to get out to North Carolina.  I am so excited!

Love,
Elder Beach

P.S.  I just realized, I'll be in North Carolina by the time you get this!

Here is me and my companion, Elder Holmes.

No comments:

Post a Comment