The Field Is White

The Field Is White
Doctrine & Covenants 4:4

Monday, September 23, 2013

Amazingly AWESOME Week - September 23, 2013

This last week has been amazingly awesome!
I was at Wendy's the other night with the Bishop of my Ward. We went on exchanges and he was hungry so we stopped by for a quick bite. The cashier saw my name tag and asked what was so different about the LDS church from any other Christian church. So I bore my testimony, and I guess he loved it. He wanted a BoM, so I gave him one. While we were eating, some of his co-workers came over and asked if they could have one as well and be taught. That night alone, I gave away 3 BoM's and 5 pass-along cards, and a restoration pamphlet, all to different people in one place. This just made me super excited about the work I am doing. I cannot wait to change the lives of the people here in N.C.! 
I went to bed that night with a huge smile on my face. Well, I go to bed every night with a smile on my face.

Also, I HAD NO IDEA COCKROACHES COULD FLY. Scared me half to death the first time I saw one fly...

The other day, I had my first crash, not to worry I was fine, but I did get a nice hole in one of my slacks... so I could use another pair.. I am so grateful for Helmets, I hit the ground pretty hard, and I know for a fact that if I was not wearing my helmet, I would have been knocked out! There is a big crack on the outside of my helmet and a nice little indent on the inside from my head hitting. But all is well!
This last week we accidentally ate at a nice little pub, we had no idea. it was pretty funny though.
Oh, I gave my first blessing ever! to an Elderly woman, Sister Harris. She has not been doing so good, so she asked if we could give her a blessing. That was an amazing experience for me. All though I was kinda scared of what to do, the Spirit came right in and filled my mouth. I love this gospel so much! Hope all is well! I love you!
Love,
Elder Beach

This is my "untradeable tie" It is a Donald Trump tie, worth $65, but got it at Ross for $12!

A few Selfies, thats how bored i was because all our plans fell through...

What are the chances that this is Ella's? My comp was a janitor at a school. It looks like her handwriting!


Look at what I found for Dad!

Thought you would like this one, Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment