The Field Is White

The Field Is White
Doctrine & Covenants 4:4

Sunday, September 15, 2013

It's a Small Small World!


Sunday afternoon I received a notification that someone had posted a message on my Facebook page... 


So our friends from North Carolina were visiting today. I asked if they had new elders serving in their area. She said yes. I asked them if one of them might be an Elder Beach. She said she thought so. Then she asked if he was from Holladay........ Your Elder is serving in their area!

I remembered Brian posting something about some friends that live in Cary, North Carolina, but didn't really give it a second thought, because WHAT ARE THE CHANCES??? seriously!
Such a small small world!!! I love that Brian remembered about Parker serving in North Carolina and then remembered to tell us!!
Brian's friends are Russ and Cami McMullin and they are INDEED in the same ward Elder Beach is serving in!!  So awesome!!  I love these stories... so keep them coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment