The Field Is White

The Field Is White
Doctrine & Covenants 4:4

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

It's A Small World After All

Last Saturday night I received a text from an unknown North Carolina number.  It read:
“Elder Beach is sitting in my living room looking at my high school year book and found this…


(Parker’s Uncle Steve Beach, Cottonwood High School Grad 1989)

After a few texts/emails we found out that Elder Beach was visiting Aaron Syrett, who is an alum of Oakwood, Bonneville and Cottonwood High School!  Aaron is currently the Film Commissioner of North Carolina and responsible for attracting such films as The Hunger Games and Iron Man 3 to film in North Carolina. (Aaron didn’t tell me this, I googled him. Yes. I am an internet stalker.)  Aaron Syrett also has a friend that has recently opened a BBQ place in Salt Lake City – Charlotte-Rose's Carolina BBQ – 38 East 1300 South.
Brother Syrett then sent this picture:


What a small world we live in and how blessed we are to have instant communication!  We so appreciate the pictures and what a fun blessing to see your son!

No comments:

Post a Comment