The Field Is White

The Field Is White
Doctrine & Covenants 4:4

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Yep, It's a CONCUSSION

UPDATE

Monday's E-mail did not make us feel any better.  Parker is in a lot of pain and the headaches are intolerable.

So I called the Mission Office and Sister Bernhisel called me back.  They are watching over and taking care of Elder Beach.  Still trying to make a neurologist appointment.  Sister Bernhisel talked to me for a while and made me feel better about the situation but it's still hard.

Sister Johnson posted this picture on Facebook.  It is from the 2nd night they went to the ER (I believe)
When your own kids are gone, you can spend the evening in the ER with someone else's. This young missionary was grateful for his helmet...which is destroyed. Status: bad concussion and is seeing a neurologist today. I'm posting updates for his family and friends back home.



Trish & Scott Johnson are AWESOME!!! I'm so glad they are there and treat Parker so well!  Thank you!!

Doesn't make a Mom feel much better, but other than, "Mom I'm in a lot of pain", it's all we got as far as E-mail on P-Day today.  Poor Elder Parker Beach, I can't imagine how bad it must hurt to cause this kind of destruction with your head! I'm just thankful for the protection you did have. I'm sorry babe!! We all Love you and are sending positive thoughts and prayers your way!!! Take it easy, don't rush your recovery. Let your brain heal, it's had quite a week!




At least he still has his sense of humor...



There is this Jeep that looks like it ran into a pole or something, so, you know me. Had to take some pictures... 
Can we just say that this was how i got my Concussion? 
" I saw a dog in the middle of the road and dove in front of this jeep to save the puppy" ;)

So THAT'S the story and we're sticking to it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment